“ankur” brand ISI Mark A.C. Pressure Pipes & Joints are manufactured from a homogenous mixture of superior quality chrysotile Asbestos fibre imported from Brazil, Canada, Russia, Zimbabwe etc and high grade Portland cement. These pipes are manufactured layer – by- layer using automatic, Semi Automatic machines, high speed turbo mixtures and vacuum system for drainage of excess water.
Manufactured conforming to IS 1592 : 2003 & ISO 160
- Water Supply Scheme
- In Bore-wells as Casing Pipes
- In Filtration Plants
Our Stringent quality control system ensure us to maintenance the best quality standards. Our commitment towards quality has fetched us export orders too.
- Easy to handle & transport.
- Easily permits drilling of holes at site unlike metal pipes.
- Strong enough to sustain external loads under any adverse conditions without fatigue or failure.
- The Pipes are completely corrosion free & hence have a much longer life.
- A.C. Pressure Pipes are economical, stronger & more durable than other pipes as Asbestos provides a homogeneous, microscopic three – dimensional reinforcements.
- With low thermal conductivity water temperature does not vary even with large variations of outside temperature.
Available Sizes: 80mm To 450 mm
Class: 10, 12, 15, 20, 25
Normal Length: 4 Meters